SECTION 1 – COLLECTION AND SOURCE
When your browse our website, we will automatically receive your computer’s log files which include but are not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, and other technologies.
When you make a purchase or subscribe to our membership/mailing list through our website, we collect the personal information provided to us that includes but is not limited to your name, email address, contact numbers, address, bank/debit card/credit card account number, recipient’s name, recipient’s address and other relevant information (if any).
SECTION 2- PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
- to communicate with you and the recipient of our products and/or services;
- to deliver and complete your order of our products and/or services;
- to process your refund, contest entry, and cancellation of order (if any);
- to respond to your inquiries and complaints;
- to keep you updated and informed of our products, services, offers/discounts, promotions, and events/happenings from our affiliated partners which may be of interest to you from time to time through phone calls, SMS, fax, email, mail, social media platforms and/or any other appropriate communication channel;
- to upload your images and/or videos of our products and services for public viewing on Avantgarde Blooms’ social media platforms;
- to process and analyze your personal data either individually and collectively with other individuals;
- to share/reveal any of your personal data with a third-party service provider for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase/order/inquiries/complaint;
- to maintain and improve our customer relationships;
- to maintain and update our internal record keeping, administrative, management, and audit purposes;
- to maintain and update the registration of your user/membership account with Avantgarde Blooms;
- to detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent, prohibited, and illegal activities;
- to meet any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, directive, court order, by-law, guidelines, circular, or code applicable to Avantgarde Blooms;
- to enforce or defend Avantgarde Blooms’ rights and your rights under, and to comply with, Avantgarde Blooms’ obligations under the applicable laws, legislation, and regulation; and/or
- to fulfill any other purposes required to operate and maintain the business of Avantgarde Blooms.
SECTION 3 – THIRD-PARTY CONSENT
In the event you have provided personal information of third parties (e.g. your recipient, contact person, authorized representatives) to us, we hope you have sufficiently obtained the prior consent of such third parties to allow us to process their personal data in relation to your purchase-related transactions.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
The third-party service providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose the relevant information necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Certain third-party service providers, such as our payment gateways partner GrabPay, Tng Wallet and/or PayPal, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information collected by them to fulfill your purchase-related transactions. We recommend that you read their privacy policies which are available on their respective website.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
In order to protect your personal information, Avantgarde Blooms takes reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Avantgarde Blooms does not and will not ever sell, rent, or share any of your personal information, to any unrelated third parties for any purposes without your expressed permission.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this website, you represent that you are of the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION